Friday, March 8, 2013

More Books = Happy Days!

Just received a few books via courier today. All of them are in Bengali. Knowing two of them might not be for people of my age at all (kids stuff) , I still requested! It's just that I always wanted to have these books in my collection and right now am hopping around my house like a complete loony out of excitement!!


Yaay! Now I have Porshuramner Shera Hashir Golpo, Sayed Mujtaba Ali's An Anthology of Belles-lettres (Shera Ramyarochona) , Sheikh Saadi's Stories by Amirul Islam, Thakurmaa'r Jhuli (Fairytales), A Collection of Poems by our famous poet Jashimuddin -Shera Kishore Kobita and a Microwave Reciepe book by Keka Ferdousi (Not bragging but I'm a good cook :D ) ...whheeeeeeeow! Can life get any better? ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Even if I cannot reply to all, I would love to hear from you. Have a great day :)