Friday, July 18, 2014

Introducing Mini Reviews

Hey all!

Okay, so let's just get to the point. Since I'm finding it really hard to juggle between my studies and blogging, I've decided to do mini reviews from now on, alongside bigger ones of course. I simply love to read and blog about it, but right now I'm seriously getting busy with my academic studies and I use all the little spare time I've got to make up for my reading and bookish things.
My research work would be starting soon and I'm afraid things aren't going to get any easier for a while. Hopefully, once I've cleared all my exams (sometime after November) I'd be doing more bigger rants. But I didn't want to pile up my reviews for such a long time, thus the 'Pocket Review'. I'm not using the term 'Mini Review' since it seems way too common and I wanted to use something different. Pocket reviews will be almost the same thing, except they will be shorter. I don't know how am I going to manage writing short reviews, without all the fangirling, the incessant meaningless rants *sigh* but I have to, since the other option means taking a not-so-short break from blogging, and oh-boy, wouldn't that be totally enjoyable? :p

Anyways, this is just to let you guys know that it doesn't mean I'm giving up longer reviews, no. They'll not get vanished at all, but the Pocket ones will be a little regular than the actual ones. Ciao!



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Even if I cannot reply to all, I would love to hear from you. Have a great day :)