Welcome to my first Musing Mondays post. Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
My Musing this week:
Among the books I am currently reading, there's Scarlet by Marissa Meyer. I have read a few chapters and already seem to have fallen in love with this book. I must confess that at first I missed Cinder terribly. I was even skeptic a little bit whether or not I would like Scarlet's character after falling in love with Cinder. But it's pure pleasure, at least so far. I never got to read the origin fairytale of Red Riding Hood (that's one of the very rare fairytales I've missed reading about!) though I pretty much know the thing.
I have come to the point where Scarlet meets Wolf and their conversation takes place. Let's see what happens next:)