By MizB at Should Be Reading
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
My this week's Musing features Lisa M Basso's A Shimmer of Angels:
This is one of the books I had swapped back in July. I had thought of reading and posting a review of it then, but things became clumsier and it's only now that I've got the chance to read it. I've just started reading and so far it seems pretty interesting. I had decided to read this one after giving a glance to its cover alone. It's so pretty! And I have always admitted to have a weakness for pretty covers. Weirdly, there aren't any sign of winter or snow and yet, whenever I start reading it, the cover itself gives me kind of a cold feeling..I'm serious! But I'm not complaining because I like cold, and also, (because of that 'cold' feeling I guess!) I have started having my black coffee sessions again. In case you don't know, black coffees can be very helpful if you're trying to put off some weight. Anyways, once I have finished it (hopefully within a few more days as I'm not allowed to strain my eyes) I'll be sure to post a review.
Have you got any thoughts to share about your reading this week? Feel free to do so :)